Can you Help?
Do you need a new Challenge?
Are your Skills being wasted?
After 3 years of wonderful Karma Yoga, Lesley, our Treasurer is moving on and so we have an exciting vacancy for this role.
Our Treasurer is part of the Friends of Yoga Executive Committee and plays a vital part in the good management and financial planning for our yoga society.
This role is voluntary, as are all the roles in the Executive Committee, but the rewards are many.
Working as part of a close team you will be expected to manage and monitor Fryog’s finance, budget and bank account, liaise with other member of the Executive Committee and attend periodical meetings including the Biennial General Meeting.
Experience in this area is essential. For a full role description or to find out more please contact Vicky Bedford firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
By serving others, you ultimately serve yourself through an improvement in your emotional and spiritual wellbeing – Karma Yoga
FRYOG Treasurer Role and Job description
- To manage and monitor Fryog’s finance, budget and bank account
- Keeping accurate financial records
- Preparing annual budget and ensuring expenditure is within budget
- Ensuring all income and expenditure is in accordance with Fryogs Finance Policy
- Liaising with the Accountant regarding 6 month and year end accounts
- Payment of invoices and expenses
- Ensuing Fryogs annual insurance and subscriptions are updated and maintained
- Managing Fryog subsidised CPD income and expenses and refunding subsidy payments
- Monitoring CPD donations, advertising and other income
- Liaison with other officers and members regarding payments received
- Monitoring bank statements and forwarding statements to membership officer and accountant
- Refunds of fees paid in error that are paid directly to the bank account
- Attending Executive Committee meetings and AGM
- Producing year end financial report