Friends of Yoga
FRYOG – Friends Of Yoga
COMMUNITY. TRAINING. GROWTH.
As a member of FRYOG, either as a yoga teacher or as a yogi, you’ll feel part of a wider community, and be supported via our expertise and training. Here are the benefits of joining:
- Membership of a respected yoga community
- Access to comprehensive teacher training
- Opportunity for growth through our subsidised CPD days
- Opportunity to take up posts that help in running the organisation
- Excellent discounted insurance cover for tutors and teachers
- Ability to arrange Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check (DBS)
- Opportunity to participate in seminars, workshops and weekend retreats
- Access to ongoing yoga classes and courses with qualified teachers
Friends of Yoga Aims & Objectives
Friends of Yoga’s aims include:
- Encouraging the study and practice of yoga.
- Propagating comprehensive yoga in all its aspects and carrying on the work of the previous heads of the organisation.
- Providing the service of qualified tutors as teachers or speakers at meetings and seminars.
- Publishing study courses, training and examinations for the International Teaching Diploma.
- Provide a register of Friends of Yoga qualified Yoga Teachers and information on nearest yoga classes.
- Refuting by publicity in the media any untruths made publicly concerning the nature and aims of yoga.
- Placing the emphasis on voluntary work for the good of yoga and mankind and promoting a world-wide spirit of friendship.
- Teaching the next generation the values and ethics of yoga practice.